TUBE & LINK ROLLER SHUTTERS
Our tube and link roller shutters are an excellent alternative to standard commercial roller shutters. Available with steel or aluminium housing, they consist of lightweight steel rods which connect to make a strong shutter curtain.
High levels of visibility and elegant design make tube and link shutters ideal for bar areas and shopfronts who are looking to retain a contemporary appearance. They can be installed behind glass frontage and come with an anodised or powder coated finish depending on your requirements.
SPECIFYING A TUBE & LINK ROLLER SHUTTER
A tube and link roller shutter is a medium security solution for commercial premises where vision is a priority. Offering high levels of visibility, it uses a brick formation with 13mm diameter tubes and vertical lattices for 56mm high openings. As a result of this formation it is able to offer 75% visibility.
The shutter consists of steel or aluminium housing, curtain, galvanized guide channels and a bottom rail which can be customised to suit the size of the area.
TUBE & LINK SHUTTER BENEFITS
- 75% vision enabled by brick formation
- Maximum surface of 20m²
- Available in a mill, anodised or powder coated finish
- Manual override facility available for power outages
- Suitable for bars, offices, restaurants and shopfronts
- Internal, external or face fix
TUBE & LINK SHUTTER PRICING
Prices for a tube and link shutter vary based on size, housing, motor types and options. For example, a 3m wide by 2.5m high tube and link shutter with steel housing and tubular motor costs around £2800. .
- Finish. All our tube and link shutters come in an mill finish as standard, with the option to upgrade to anodised or a powder coated finish.
- Motor. A tubular motor is available up to certain sizes with an outboard motor available for larger sizes
- Installation. Customers who use Roché’s fire shutter installation service will receive the peace of mind of a 1 year comprehensive product and workmanship guarantee, with ongoing service contracts available. Installation charges are based on the number of shutters to be installed and the complexity of the job.
Phone our team with rough sizes for a quick estimate quotation. For a formal quotation Roché will send an engineer to the job site for a free no-obligation survey. A survey allows us to take exact measurements, check all details, including fixing points and electric supply, and also discuss your requirements in more detail. Once complete we aim to get detailed breakdown of costs delivered within 24 to 48 hours.