DOOR SECURITY GRILLES
Our retractable door grilles are perfect for providing high quality physical protection for vulnerable front and back doors. They remain one of the most common forms of protection in the UK and serve as an excellent deterrent to intruders.
By installing steel security grilles on to your property you can avoid loosing out on aesthetic appeal and maximise the amount of light entering the property. For instance on a standard set of patio doors you can choose to fully retract the grille or split to either side with smaller bunch sizes. A lift up bottom track can then be added for complete unobtrusive access.
WHY CHOOSE A SECURITY GRILLE?
By choosing a retractable door grille you can combine aesthetic appeal with high quality protection. Once installed they can fully retract for easy access and can be powder coated to any standard RAL to match your door frames.
DOOR GRILLE BENEFITS
- Visual deterrent for vulnerable doorways
- Insurance approved protection which contributes to lower premiums
- Flexible installation option with bunching to either side or bi-parting
- Available in white or brown at no extra charge
- Powder coating available to any RAL colour
- Multi-point locking systems
DOOR SECURITY GRILLE PRICING
The price of a retractable door security grille can vary based on the size of the doorway. For a typical household front door with a 1m width by a 2m height in a standard colour option with a single sash you would pay £860 for a Diamond X/S model or £1100 for an insurance approved model. Key factors that impact on cost are:
- Colour: Door security grilles come in a standard white or brown at no extra cost. If a standard colour does not suit your requirements then you can choose powder coating which is available at a surcharge.
- Bottom track: A lift up bottom track is available for an additional charge.
- Installation: Customers who use Roché’s installation service will receive the peace of mind of a five year comprehensive product and workmanship guarantee, with ongoing service contracts available. Installation charges are based on the number of shutters to be installed and complexity of job.
Phone our team with rough sizes for a quick estimate quotation. For a formal quotation Roché need to send an experienced engineer to the job site for a free no-obligation survey. A survey allows Roché to take exact measurements, check all details, including fixing points and electric supply, and also discuss your requirements in more detail. Once complete we aim to get detailed breakdown of costs delivered within 24 to 48 hours.