At Roché we offer a number of different window security grille designs suitable for a variety of windows. Each window grille can be designed to suit a smaller window opening while offering solid physical protection against potential intruders. As a result, all our retractable security grilles come with the smallest bunch size and can be configured to a single or double-sash.
Smaller bunch sizes mean that you can maximise the amount of light entering through your windows when the grilles are closed. Choose from a cross ‘X’ lattice or ‘S’ lattice for extra aesthetic appeal and benefit from added security with our insurance-approved options.
WHY CHOOSE A SECURITY GRILLE?
By choosing a retractable security grille you can avoid installing a large shutter box above your window, like those found with domestic security shutters. The grille will instead be installed on to the face of the window or in-between the opening providing our surveyors can confirm the possibilities during a free site survey.
SECURITY GRILLE BENEFITS
- Visual deterrent to potential intruders
- Insurance approved protection which contribute to lower premiums
- Flexible installation options
- Excellent aesthetic appeal with powder coating available to any RAL colour
- Multi-point locking systems
WINDOW SECURITY GRILLE PRICING
The price of window security grilles vary between models and is dependent on the size your looking to cover. For a typical household window with a 1.6m width by a 1.6m height in a standard colour option you would pay £900 for a Diamond X/S model or £1130 for an insurance approved. Key factors that impact on cost are:
- Colour: Window security grilles come in a standard white or brown at no extra cost. If a standard colour does not suit your requirements then you can choose powder coating which is available at a surcharge.
- Installation: Customers who use Roché’s installation service will receive the peace of mind of a five year comprehensive product and workmanship guarantee, with ongoing service contracts available. Installation charges are based on the number of shutters to be installed and complexity of job.
Phone our team with rough sizes for a quick estimate quotation. For a formal quotation Roché need to send an experienced engineer to the job site for a free no-obligation survey. A survey allows Roché to take exact measurements, check all details, including fixing points and electric supply, and also discuss your requirements in more detail. Once complete we aim to get detailed breakdown of costs delivered within 24 to 48 hours.